Information Services Office   4.9.2012

402

 
Newsletter No. 402 > Then vs Now > The Growth of Our Station (1956 vs 2012)

The Growth of Our Station (1956 vs 2012)

previouspausenext

Chung Chi College was granted 10 acres of land by the Hong Kong Government in 1953 as its permanent site in the New Territories, which was called Ma Liu Shui at that time. In 1963 the Government announced that about 270 acres of land in the Ma Liu Shui area would be granted for the development of the Chinese University.

1956

2012

Back Issues

Latest 10 issues

2010s

2000s

2009–10

2008–09

2007–08

2006–07

2005–06

2004–05

2003–04

2002–03

2001–02

2000–01

1990s

1980s

Social Bookmarks

twitter   facebook   Google   Baidu   qq