E-mail to Your Friend(s)Print Friendly

Updating Staff Data

To ensure the accuracy of staff data records, staff members with changes of personal data such as name, marital status, birth of child, emergency contact, or acquisition of additional qualifications are requested to submit the form 'Change of Personal Data' to the Personnel Office with the originals or certified true copies of relevant supporting documents attached. Staff members with any change in address or telephone number should also inform the Personnel Office in writing. Full-time staff members may access the 'Staff Self-Service Enquiry System' to check their personal data records, and download the form 'Change of Personal Data', or call 3943 7179 to obtain the form.


Arrow PrevArrow Next