E-mail to Your Friend(s)Print Friendly

Updating of Staff Personal Data

To ensure the accuracy of staff data records, staff members with changes of personal data such as name, marital status, birth of child, or acquisition of new qualifications are required to submit the 'Change of Personal Data' form with supporting documents (original or certified true copies) to the Personnel Office. Staff members with change in address, telephone number, or emergency contact, should also inform the Personnel Office in writing. Full-time staff members may log into the 'Staff Self-Service Enquiry System' to download the form, or call 3943 7179 to request a print copy. Changes of personal data must be reported immediately to the University. The information may have implications on staff members' benefits entitlement at the University.